“Growing tips for lavender
- Don’t over-crowd lavender with too many plants as this leads to poor air circulation – when planting a hedge, allow for room between each plant
- If lavender dies back, spray section by section with Antirot.
- Lavender dislikes being moved; it’s easier to grow a new plant than to move an old one.
- Water in fertiliser around the roots once a year to keep your lavender’s pH in check.
- Lavender plants last for up to five years; after this time, replace them.” -From Link Below
Follow link to article below for more info!